Terms of protection and processing of personal data
This document summarizes information about the protection and processing of your personal data by Anemos s.r.o. running the portal MultiShare.cz
I. Basic provision
1.The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Anemos sro, company ID: 29031401 , with registered office at Na Jarov 1959/11, postal code 130 00, Prague 3, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 161358 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator")
2.The contact details of the administrator are the address:
Na Jarově 1959/11, Postal Code 130 00, Prague 3, Czech Republic
3.Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4.The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1.The administrator processes the personal data you provided to him / her in your service order (when registering), namely: the e-mail address, telephone number (in the case of SMS registration), or personal information received by the administrator Your Service Order (IP Address)
2.The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1.The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- in some cases, the administrator processes your personal data based on your consent - the purpose and other information regarding such processing is always provided within the information provided to you by the trustee at the time he / she asks you for such consent
2.The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order for services and performing the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; when ordering services, personal data necessary for successful order execution (e-mail address, telephone number), personal data provision is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator ,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3.Administrators automatically make individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention time of data
1.The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if personal data are processed by consent.
2.At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
The recipients of personal data are individuals and companies
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- (Nethost s.r.o.), mailing services (Stable s.r.o.) and other services related to the operation of the portal
- providing marketing services.
VI. Your rights
1.Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article I, paragraph 2 of these Conditions.
2.You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular password protection and protection of protected data servers as well as encryption and encryption of folders and data backup on external data space
3. The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.